Daissy Linares is a professional Visual Communicator focused on the development of branding solutions through user experience techniques, digital strategy, and interface prototyping as integral parts for achieving business goals.
She approaches every design project by involving in-depth research about her clients and their customer needs. Her process concentrates on conceptualizing first and then delivering high-quality work with strategic value. Daissy enjoys collaborating with other creatives and partnering with her clients in delivering comprehensive marketing campaigns that include business strategy, branding evolution, and customer-focused results.
ACTIVELY WORKING AS
• Senior Experience Designer at Full Sail University
• Event Manager of Dribbble Orlando Meetups
• Design Ability Programming Director for AIGA Orlando
• Blogger at Cultural Exploratorium
• Socially Conscious Designer at ShopVIDA
• Graphic Technology Committee Advisor
at Valencia College