Daissy Linares is a professional Visual Communicator focused on developing branding solutions through design-thinking techniques, digital strategy, and interface prototyping. For her, actively engaging with cross-functional teams is integral to achieving business goals and human-centered experiences.
Based in Atlanta, GA, she brings more than twelve years of experience working with award-winning in-house design groups, corporate teams, and creative agencies in the hospitality and education industries.
Daissy holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Academy of Art University and has been an active design community mentor of young professionals with the AIGA Orlando Chapter and Dribbble Orlando Meetup Series since 2015.
+ Experience Design
+ Digital Strategy
+ Brand Development
• Senior Experience Designer at Full Sail University
• Event Manager of Dribbble Orlando Meetups
• Design Ability Programming Director for AIGA Orlando
• Socially Conscious Designer at ShopVIDA
• Graphic Technology Committee Advisor
at Valencia College